This is great for businesses. Imagine the captive audience you have in the Facebook users of the world! Imagine the impact you would have every time someone trolling their friends updates finds they like you. That would definitely help them to trust you. And we all know business is built on trust.
Social Media? Do this:
1. Try and build as many links between your website and your social media profiles as possible. Not only does this improve your search rankings, but it also helps your customers to connect with you on every piece of the internet you own.
2. Think: "Would I want to see/read this?" and "Does it build trust?" Those are the golden question of marketing, ask yourself them before you post anything. If the answer to both is yes, by all means post it! Otherwise...just don't.
3. Don't know what to post? Tell your customer how you can help them. Tell how you have helped people in the past. Give people deals! Just build good will with your customer base and try and draw new customers in.
4. Promote your page! Invite your customers, opponents, friends, neighbors, everyone watching Jay Leno or Shark Tank, etc. to like/follow you. Watch your page grow. If you have to you can use some paid form of advertising like Facebook promotions or Google AdWords.
5. Keep your followers happy.
Oh by the way, want to like us?
| || || |